Wednesday, May 12, 2010

J'aime tricoter.

I do like to knit, especially scarves.  I've really been on a scarf knitting kick the last couple of weeks.  Maybe I'm just getting ready for Paris.  I hear scarves are big over there.  It seems I'll be well stocked for the trip.  Two more scarves have been completed.  Loops was nice enough to take pictures of them.  Sadly, I cannot be serious when he takes my picture.  I always pull goofy faces.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="340" caption="I'm not sure what this look says."]I'm not sure what this look says.[/caption]

Pattern: Destroyed Cowl by Martha Merzig

Yarn: Malabrigo Merino Worsted

Needles: US 8

More details… here (ravelry link)

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="332" caption="I almost have a normal expression."]I almost have a normal expression.[/caption]

This yarn is soft, squishy, and a great color.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="372" caption="I luff this scarf!!!"]I luff this scarf!!![/caption]

Speaking of yummy yarns, the yarn used for the following scarf is super soft.  It is a mix of angora and merino wool.  I just wish I would've gotten it in a different color.  I'm just not into Bone right now.  I might have to give this one away.  I don't know.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="330" caption="I just don't think bone is my color."]I just don't think bone is my color.[/caption]

Pattern: Just Enough Ruffles by Laura Chau

Yarn: Aslan Trends Invernal

Needles: US 10

More details… here (ravelry link)

As we "speak", I'm knitting another of these ruffled scarf out of the yummy Malabrigo in a lovely bright blue.

For now, au revoir.

3 comments:

Loops said...

You do like to pull goofy faces! :)

The scarves look awesome as do you ;)

ROSALINDStokes said...

People deserve good life time and personal loans or small business loan will make it much better. Just because people's freedom is based on money state.

CathyRamirez35 said...

Some time ago, I really needed to buy a car for my business but I did not have enough cash and couldn't order anything. Thank heaven my fellow adviced to take the loan from creditors. Thence, I did that and was happy with my bank loan.