Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My first KAL, complete!

Even with all my procrastination, I managed to complete my first KAL (again, that's a knit-a-long for the non-knitters).  As shown in an earlier post, we knitted the lovely Delancey Cardigan by Alexis Winslow.

See?  Lovely.
Pattern: Delancey Cardigan by Alexis Winslow
Yarn:  Knit Picks Merino Style
Needles: US 7

From the back with my new short hair.
Obviously I made some changes to the pattern.  Mine has short sleeves and a more simple collar/button band.  I thought it would be more suitable for the very mild weather here in Charleston.

Also, it looks OK open.

I'm happy to be finished with this cardigan.  It was fun to knit, but there are TONS of patterns out there I want to get started on.

Red pole love!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks great on you :)

No mention of who picked out those awesome buttons? I am sad :(