Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Troubles on the blog front

It seems someone went through the trouble of gaining access to my blog recently and adding some bad code to try to cause problems for my multitude of readers.  Silly people.  Not only is my viewership teensy, but I know y'all are all smart and have good anti-virus software to catch anything that might get thrown your way.  Still, I'm sorry I let it happen.  I will now keep a closer eye on things so if anyone else manages to gain access, I'll be able to kick them out quickly before they have time to cause trouble.

Enough of that.  On to knitting.  Yes.  There has been knitting, just no blogging about it.  I have finished a few things and started a few more.  There has also been super secret knitting that I will hopefully be talking more about in my next post.

First up, my second Ishbel.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="335" caption="Ishbel 2"]Ishbel 2[/caption]

Pattern: Ishbel by Ysolda Teague

Yarn: Bristol Yarn Gallery Lyndon Hill

Needles: US 7

More details… here (ravelry link)

I sort of stalled out  on this after starting it last July.  I didn't knit on it all for almost 6 months.  Once I picked it back up it was finished in no time.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="332" caption="Ishbel 2, up close"]Ishbel 2, up close[/caption]

I'm also working on a couple of scarves.  One is almost finished.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="332" caption="Gathered Scarf, on the diagonal"]Gathered Scarf, on the diagonal[/caption]

The other is just started, but is lots of fun to knit.  I may make another in a lighter weight yarn soon.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="332" caption="Saroyan Scarf, the beginning"]Saroyan Scarf, the beginning[/caption]

Hopefully, I'll be able to tell you about the secret projects (some of you already know all about them) I just complete next week.  Stay tuned.

Oh, I almost forgot.  It snowed in Charleston.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="332" caption="February Snow in Charleston"]February Snow in Charleston[/caption]

2 comments:

Loops said...

Yay for knitting!

Yay for snow!

Boo for evil hackers!

Mom said...

I've missed your blog! The snow is very pretty. Not MORE scarves! Can't wait for the secret project. Tell loops to find a boomarang thingy and send the evil code back where it came from, multiplied !!!