Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back in Business

It's been awhile since I've been a part of online selling.  I stopped with the whole textbook sales on eBay thing after moving to Charleston about 3 years ago.  I just wasn't into it anymore and sales were down so I closed up shop.  Off and on I've toyed with ideas of selling things online again.  I figured if I did decided to open up a shop it should be filled with things I actually care about.

At the start of the year, I started researching photo labs to possibly print some of my photographs to put up for sale.  I found one I liked and got a few copies of some of my favorite photos and opened a shop on Etsy earlier this week.  I haven't sold anything yet, but let's keep our fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Loops said...

Good luck Jamas!

Mom said...

It is better to sell something you like and enjoy doing. I love your pictures.
Best wishes on your new shop!