Saturday, June 11, 2011

Make Up Your Mind

I'm a terrible blogger. I barely ever post and when I do I don't feel like saying anything. I wanted to show you the latest top off the needles though.

Notice how I always look drugged?
Notice how I always look drugged? 

Pattern: Make Up Your Mind by Julie Crawford

Yarn: Classic Elite Summer Sox

Needles: US 6

More details… here (ravelry link)

Grumpy, dancing Jamas!
Grumpy, dancing Jamas! 

I didn't swatch and it ended up a bit snug.  That's what I get for being lazy.  It will fit when I drop the 5 to 10 lbs. I want to shed.

My alteration of the pattern? Less racer-backy racer-back.
My alteration of the pattern? Less racer-backy racer-back. 

Loopas favorite photo.
Loopas favorite photo. 

The end.

2 comments:

Loops said...

Yay new post! Hi grumpy Jamas!

The top looks awesome! :)

Mom said...

Sorry that I took so long, been fishing. I love the top and the pics, you are adorable!
I like all the aspects of Jamie, but I think my fave is the same as Lewis. Attitude is everything!