Wednesday, August 3, 2011

UFOs Everywhere!

No, sillies, it's not alien abduction time.  It's time to get my butt in gear and try to finish some  of the knitting I've started.  I figured I'd organize them into groups in hopes that the organization will help me with my procrastinating ways.

There are some things I don't have a hope of finishing soon.

Winging It Blanket
Winging It Blanket 

Pickadilly Cardigan
Pickadilly Cardigan 

Soft Bubble Tunic
Soft Bubble Tunic 

These things are less than halfway through and are big projects.  Sadly, they've all been sitting for far too long.  I should really be ashamed of myself.

Then there are those projects around the halfway mark.  If I apply myself to them, there is a chance I could finish them in the near future.

Sweet November Shawl
Sweet November Shawl 

Americano Vest
Americano Vest 

Saroyan Shawl
Saroyan Shawl 

Uhura Tank
Uhura Tank 

Garter Ribbing of Joy Scarf
Garter Ribbing of Joy Scarf 

I know.  The amount of UFOs is already alarming.  Sadly, I'm not finished.

There are a couple of projects that are almost done.  I just have to take a bit of time and they could be finished.

Espenson Caftan Tee
Espenson Caftan Tee 

Twin Cities Headband
Twin Cities Headband 

Last, but definitely not least.  The project I must complete before Christmas.

Sofo Baby Blanket
Sofo Baby Blanket 

We'll have to wait and see how many of these projects I actually complete in the next month.  I'm not optimistic, but now that I've shown them all to the world, maybe  I'll be shamed into completing at least some of them.

4 comments:

Loops said...

Yeah, you're lazy ;-)

So what does UFO stand for?

Jamie said...

Unfinished Object.

Loops said...

@Jamie, AH! I thought that at first, but then I tried to think of three words, one for each letter...

Mom said...

You can do it, I have faith in you! But I think you for got to mention "promised projects" not even started. No pressure, no guilt....just saying.
But I am not one to talk am I, I have a UFO too.