Sunday, November 1, 2009

A day late

Everyone who really knows me is aware that Halloween is, by far, my least favorite holiday.  Something about dressing up and knocking on doors to get candy never really did it for me, not even when I was little.  Needless to say, I'm happy it is over.  The only thing I'm sad about now is the fact that I wanted to get my cute little bat toys completed before the holiday and didn't.  I was delayed by the inability to find the correct eyes.  I had to order them and they didn't get here until Thursday.  Last night at about 10pm I finally got one put all together, but it was too late to take any decent pictures so I decided to wait until this morning to post a blog about it.

Meet Boo!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Boo, just hangin'"]Boo, just hangin[/caption]

I know.  That's the cutest bat you've ever seen, right?  Well, it gets cuter:

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="370" caption="Boo, wrapped up"]Boo, wrapped up[/caption]

Pattern:  Boo the Bat by Anna Hrachovec

Yarn: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted

Needles:  US 6

More details… here (ravelry link)

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Boo's got back"]Boos got back[/caption]

Now to make more since Loops claimed this little Boo.

3 comments:

Loops said...

Yay! BOO! :D

Chuck the Domo has a friend :)

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the collection...

Stacy said...

Very cute bat!

Sterl said...

Very cute Jamie!