Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Purple fever!

I've been knitting tons of purple stuff lately.  I guess that's what happens when I decide I need to take a break from greens and blues.  My latest purple item is a cute, summery tank.

Ignore the crazy eyes.  I was cold.
Ignore the crazy eyes. I was cold.


Pattern: Loop Entrelac Tank by Allyson Dykhuizen

Yarn: Knit Picks Simply Cotton Sport

Needles: US 4 and 6

More details… here (ravelry link)

What?  I'm just trying to show you the neckline detail.
What? I'm just trying to show you the neckline detail.

This was fun to knit.  The construction is really neat and keeps things interesting.  I wore it out tonight (with a jacket, of course) and it was very comfy.  I have yet to actually wash and block it.  I think I'll try to make it a bit more roomy around the waist when I get around to blocking it.

Gotta go now.  I've got more knitting to finish before the week's out.

4 comments:

Loops said...

Awesome top :)

Oh and BOOBIES!!!!! :P

Jamie said...

@Loops, Weirdo.

Loops said...

@Jamie, That's me!

Mom said...

It turned out great! I love the purple.