Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another day...

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Loops in the Wind"]Loops in the Wind[/caption]

Yep, that's right... Another day at the beach.  It was insanely windy today.  You can see the top layer of sand blowing in the picture above.  You can also see Loops (which he is not happy about) taking a photo.  Actually, I would guess he was taking about 100 photos since he was in that position for about 5 minutes.  We had a nice time though.  There were quite a few people parasurfing, which I had never seen before.  It was cool.  Nothing I'd ever do, of course, but it was fun to watch.

We didn't get home until after dark.  I went straight for my supper before Loops could steal it.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="385" caption="Suppertime!"]Suppertime![/caption]

It's Shepards Pie according to the recipe, but technically I think it's Cottage Pie because it is using beef instead of lamb.  I varied the recipe this time by using peas instead of carrots.  Next time I'll use both.  It'll be all colorful and fun that way.  It was yummy.  In fact, it was so yummy I had it for supper last night, lunch today, and then finished it off tonight.

In knitting news, I started a scarf for myself.  I'm not sure about it yet, but once I knit a few more rows I'll  know if it's a keeper or not.  Also, it's my first time to use a yarn lighter than worsted.  I think I like using the lighter stuff.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Chevron Started"]Chevron Started[/caption]

Dottie was not impressed, though.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="The biggest yawn ever!"]The biggest yawn ever![/caption]

1 comment:

Loops said...

I don't like being in pictures :( I guess I'll let it slide THIS time ;)

I didn't take 100 photos, maybe 10. I was waiting for the right waves to come in, so most of the time I was just squatting there :|

I would never steal your supper, anyways I had something equally as good...SAMMICHES! :D

Regardless what Dottie thinks, I think the scarf looks pretty :)