Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nifty widget and photos

In a total and shameless ploy to get ya'll to buy me stuff, I give you the widget I just noticed on Amazon:


Cool, huh? ;-)

I've managed to edit a few of the photos I've been taking.  I didn't get to the ones from Magnolia Gardens or ones I took earlier in the year at the Huntsville Botanical Gardens, but I did do a couple from Folly Beach the other day.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="333" caption="Folly Island"]Folly Island[/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="379" caption="Graffiti and the Morris Island Lighthouse"]Graffiti and the Morris Island Lighthouse[/caption]

I also editted a couple of random flower pictures. The first is from a few months ago, back in Alabama:

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="A little bit of home"]A little bit of home[/caption]

The second is from some pretty flowers Loops bought for me.  Sadly it's the only picture I got of the flowers because I waited to take pictures until they were past their prime. :(

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="333" caption="The Gift"]The Gift[/caption]

That's it for now.  I know I didn't have much to say.  Maybe next time. :D

1 comment:

Loops said...

I like the Amazon gadget :) I see you have it defaulting to the book wishlist, trying to tell me something? ;-)

The photos are pretty. I hope they make it onto dA soon :) You should edit more...